Friday, July 31, 2015

Convention Recap Day 1 (and a half!)

Stampin' Up Inspire, Create, Share Convention 2015 was EPIC!  Stampin' Up events NEVER disappoint and there are so many great stories to tell.

On the arrival day, my roomie and I started off with a tour of the home office which for some crazy reason, I have never done!  It was way cool........ Stampin' Up rocks!


Then of course, it's time to eat!  After our dinner at Blue Lemon (and yummy cookie!) we headed straight for stamping.  Off to Janet Wakeland (our distant upline's) stamp gathering and it was FANTASTIC. Thanks to our upline Rebecca Liggin for the ticket! There were lots of fun projects, fun people and great swapping! My roomie (team member Allison Gillaspy) and I had fun, fun, fun chatting and stamping the night away.  We'll sleep when we're home!  Ha!


Thursday arrived toooo slowly for my liking, but right off the bat, we were ushered into holiday bliss with the unveiling of the new holiday catalog.

This is the moment when the "i'm gonna be sensible and not order everything" just goes out the window when I see the gorgeous products that are unveiled and shown in such amazing ways!  Off to study the catalog at lunch we went and let me tell you... there was not much chit chat at lunch other than look at this........ooooh look at this!  Ha! Getting products early is one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up demo and I was THRILLED to put in my product purchase premier pre-order at convention and will be ordering more on demonstrator pre-order day August 4th. If you can't wait until Sept 1st, when it is available to the public..talk to me! We can set you up a starter kit that can go entirely on your preorder!  WOOT WOOT!  $125 for only $99 and free shipping. Y.E.S.! Click here for more info on being a happy shopper!  

Then, the crazy folks at SU did a funny Daily Share talk show in a format that was just too clever and showed us lots of tips for the new catalog. We heard from Shelly Garner which was watching the Live Stream (as many of my team did!) of the unveiling.  We were also excited to see demos backstage which where selected to produce Project Life pages from the new Project Life holiday kits. FANTASTIC!  Most fascinating to me was a video which showed how our hand-painted designer series paper is created.

Stampin' Up revealed their next Incentive Trip destination, Phuket, Thailand!  WAHOO! Sign me up!

Then we had tons of inspiration and stamping from some of our favorite demos and SU staff with more tip and fun projects galore.

The awards party is a fantastic night when awards are given to top achieving demos.  Little did I know that I would be awarded the Founder's Circle award for the top 100 demos! Yes, me! I was shocked, stunned and thrilled to receive such a prestigious award and am still not sure WHAT I am doing up on stage with these women who inspire me so greatly.  I can not wait until September to spend a few nights at a swank hotel in St. George Utah soaking up all the fun and knowledge with 99 of my closest friends!  YAY!  Notice, me in jeans.....I did not know I would be walking across the stage. And the Bag! It's the BOMB!




 What a day, one that I will never forget! We partied it up with our friends and some fun dancers!



I was so excited I really couldn't sleep, which was just fine because my roomie was happy to watch me finish my gajillion swaps and chat the night away!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...