Friday, August 14, 2015

How 'bout 'dem apples? Curvy Keepsake ROCKS!


Apple for Teacher!

What do you do with a group of crafty 10-12 year olds who are finished with their projects and have an hour to spare?  You make teacher gifts!!!! 

Kids (and adults alike!) love the curvy keepsake box!  I know the teachers will LOVE this. We have open house tomorrow and I imagine the teachers will get a big smile when they see this!  We made 13 of them in one hour!

Wonder what I used for the add ons?
Cucumber Crush leaf - bird builder punch
Whisper White star - medium star punch
"hello" stamp - Tin of Cards - LOVE that set!
Cherry Cobbler baker's twine

***PRIZE ALERT***
Guess what's inside in the comments and I'll send you a gorgeous handmade card!

Click here to see the NEW 2015-2016 catalog today!
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   
Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $125 for only $99 AND free shipping!
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...