Tuesday, March 21, 2017

70th birthday WoW!





When you're 70, you deserve
 a pop -up custom-made birthday card! My uncle turned 70 recently and guess what, I happen to know someone who makes cards haha!!!
Do you love it?
I used the Party Animal Suite with Balloon Celebration  and Number of Years stamp sets. I love the Party Animal suite and all of it's coordinating products. I like that they are fun, bright, yet not overly girly. See them all here.


 Join me on FB at my customer FB group called "papermadeprettierclub" for fun and inspiration!
Click here to view the new spring Occasions catalog
Click here to shop fantastic Stampin' Up products 24/7
Click here to find out more about how you can earn FREE STAMPS and get a starter kit today! The best deal! 
Subscribe to my email list today and don't miss another inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...