Monday, July 10, 2017

This Birthday Memories treat is a.dor.a.ble


The Birthday Memories Suite does not disappoint! I made these treats for my Little Golden Book birthday treats class attendees. I cut all of these cuties out from the designer paper with the framelits in one pass of the BigShot. Each one of these treats became more adorable as I went along!  
To make the treats I used crumb cake paper cut in 2 x 7" strips. Score at 3 and 4".  Punch  each end with the tag topper punch. Then I added a 2x2 square of the adorable golden book pattern from the designer paper to the front. Then cut your favorite animals out of the paper with the matching framelits. I stamped the sentiment using the matching stamp set  in Dapper Denim ink on a banner also cut with the framelits, then shimmied it in with a glue dot. All 4 ribbons coordinate so I tied them up with twine and  added the cute balloon embellishment just to make it over the top adorable. It holds a Hershey nugget perfectly.  Gotta have it? Go ahead! 

Click here for the Birthday Memories suite and combine with the special I have to get the best deal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...