Thursday, August 10, 2017

Carols of Christmas available to you NOW! Cute deer alert.




Sometimes a card just takes your breath away! I cased this card from Stampin' Up using the new Carols of Christmas stamp set. While my team and I are pouring over the new Holiday Catalog since it's preorder time, my customers can enjoy this one set which has been released early for all of our customers. WOW! Isn't it stunning. And the coordinating framelits cuts out these trees and this cute deer! Don't get me started on the Card Front Builder function of the framelits.





ADD these to your framelit collection today!
TIP: I colored the sentiment with garden green, real red and pear pizzaz markers before I stamped on a perfect circle cut with my beloved stitched shape framelits. ADORE!
Click here to purchase your Carols of Christmas set and framelits today or email me your order


SHOP: Click here to shop online today!
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. Click here to find out m

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...