Friday, September 1, 2017

papermadeprettier Holiday Catalog Paper and Embellishment/Ribbon Shares

Introducing .... the Stars of the Holiday 2017 Catalog:
Designer paper & Ribbon and Embellishment shares!

I will cut and sort these cuties for you to play with. It's a great way to sample and see what you love and what you might want more of! Ribbon is cut into 1 yard lengths and paper into 6x12" sheets one of each pattern.





Paper Share: Each share contains 35 - 6x12" pieces of the 12" paper and 12-6x6 pieces from the 6" stack. Shipping is $7.20 (flat rate padded priority envelope).
$23

Ribbon/Embellishment Share: Each share contains 1 yard of each ribbon/trim and the number of embellishments shown on photo. Shipping is $7.20 (flat rate padded priority envelope).
$21

SHIPPING CAN BE COMBINED IF YOU ORDER BOTH SHARES!

Please remember, It takes 3 weeks to get your share. I don't order until the share is full (4 for paper and 10 for ribbon). Then I order and it takes one week to arrive from SU. Then, it will take up to 1 week for me to pack and ship. I will email you with updates.

Please email me to purchase a paper share today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...