Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sugarplum Dreams Nutcracker gifts

Every year my sweet daughter is in our Community production with Ballet Arkansas, The Nutcracker. One of the most fun things for the kids to do is exchange gifts with their party family. This was Hope's year to be a Party Girl (something she has dreamed of since she could talk!) and we couldn't be more thrilled and proud. Isn't she beautiful. In case you were wondering, these gifts came together in a fraction of the time it took me to make these beautiful ringlets! 


I almost screamed when I saw the Sugarplum Dreams set from Stampin' Up in the 2017 Holiday Catalog.  THEN we say these "son of a Nutcracker" hand sanitizers and an idea was born.  


We had gifts to make for boys and girls, so we made two versions. The nutcracker and ballerina were colored with my new Stampin' Blends (LOVE THEM SO!) and  I used the sentiment with my layering ovals to adorn the gift bags of Muddy Buddies, my specialty at Christmas. AKA crack...




I hope you dream of Sugarplums tonight and find whatever gets you into the full Christmas spirit! 

HOLIDAY CATALOG: Click here to see the current Holiday Catalog 2017
SHOP: Click here to shop online today!
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. Click here to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...