Thursday, March 15, 2018

March Pretties Team Swaps


I love my team. One of the most fun things we do is swap. My ladies are Artisan designers in my eye. I am so proud of their artistic talents and appreciate the time they take to make beautiful cards.  Don't you agree?  These swaps are outstanding and are just in time for SPRING! It may still be winter in some places, but Spring has sprung in our craft rooms! 

Crystal Clay
You're Inspiring Stamp Set

Cindy Griffin
Hello Easter Stamp Set 

Patience Holt
Sitting Here stamp set

Sheri Simon
Oh, So Eclectic stamp set

Mine
Better Together stamp set + Springtime Foils Saleabration paper and blends

Virginia Porta
Petal Palette stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...