Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Spring Retreat Recap


Spring Retreat 2018 was a HUGE success. 22 of us gathered at Ferncliff Retreat Center and crafted the weekend away. Giggles, inspiration, fun, food, stamps, sharing and new friendships were had by all. It all starts with a fair amount of preparation. The smiles that I know will be on the faces of the attendees energizes me to get these packets ready :) .The retreat had a Birthday theme and the Picture Perfect Birthday Suite was just perfect! Also, the ladies brought it to the table with a silly pajama contest on the final night. 


Next is pillow gifts, because just giving a gift isn't enough...We gotta gussy it up, don't we? (the small square 2" box has silver twine in it. I always love surprising the ladies with treats here and there


We love to show the pretties that we make


stinkin' adorable


Living in Arkansas means we are only 15 minutes away from this oasis of nature: Ferncliff Resort and our retreat center had a huge glass window overlooking this scene. aaaaah. 


Just a fraction of the cute goodies attendees worked on



I basically relocate my inks, stamps, punches, tools, kits, displays from my craft room to the retreat. NO need to haul it all for the attendees! 


8 Make and Takes were prepped and ready and mega cute. 


Thanks to many friends who I cased for many of these designs. Some were swaps that I didn't have labeled, but Janet Wakeland Designed he Hope card and Erica Cerwin the Apron of Love as well as the Treat Yourself bag and Gable Box


Special thanks to my retreat helper Cindy Griffin and Nancy Nichols, Kathy Rich, Elizabeth Hart and Patience Holt who helped just because!  


Our swaps were superb, but they deserve their own post. 
My heart is full of enough love for these ladies to last until the Holiday Retreat October 12-14, 2018. I'm already planning it in my head :). Hope you can come!  Click here for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...